POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One more keyring from the drawing board (35k) : Re: One more keyring from the drawing board (35k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One more keyring from the drawing board (35k)
From: Ruy
Date: 25 Oct 2001 18:34:13
Message: <3bd89365@news.povray.org>
"David Heys" <sou### [at] gcinet> escreveu na mensagem
> O.k.. I had one more idea. It'd need a bit more work. The metal hook is a
> linear sphere sweep, so its corners are a bit too angular. I was thinking
> that the keyring might look good with words imprinted along the edge (i.e.
> "Persistence of Vision"), but I got too impatient to post. Plus, I don't
> know how difficult it'd be to stamp in the letters.

Quite nice as it is, I believe. Too bad Bob H. says it wouldn't be possible
(see the thread "keyring 2", below). Yours and Mahalis' designs explore
exactaly what I like about this keyring idea: they are both truly 3D.

> Anyhow. I like this design. Nice and direct. Simple, yet elegant. At least
> to me. :{)

To me too. But then again, what do I know?

Ruy